Strategic-Planet takes a pragmatic and practical view at how problems should be tackled. It looks for best practices both inside and outside the sector. It reviews business processes and demonstrates what needs to be achieved to provide superior results. It represents proven methodologies for consistently and effectively achieving the business goals. Research is used to generate ideas and there are clear examples to support learning.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Developing Semi-Structured Interview Questions: An Inductive Approach. - April 9, 2020
- Developing Semi-Structured Interview Questions: A Deductive Approach - April 9, 2020
- Calculating the time it will take to do semi-structured the interviews - April 8, 2020
- How to develop a set of questions for a semi-structured interview: academic and commercial differences. - April 8, 2020
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019