These forces, although out of the company’s control, may have an impact on the success of any future plans. By considering them, a company can change direction, build contingencies, identify new opportunities or do nothing at all: it is an important part in the strategic decision making. Managers have used a combination of the factors to suit their needs including:
The important things to focus on are those factors which directly impact your business. There has been an update to the tool, incorporating Ethical issue (PESTLEE) covering:
- Child labour.
- Sweat shops.
- Human rights.
- Compliance to equal opportunities.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019