People generally hate change. A change to one’s daily routine can cause a level of anxiety. The level and length of this anxiety depends on the change being experience and the individual involved. The impact of change is similar whether it is involves an individual’s business or personal life.
This short video (3 minutes 16 seconds) looks at the impact of change to businesses. It portrays Dr Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’ adapted five stages of grief model and highlights what businesses should do to minimise the negative impact to business.
The picture used in this blog is an adaption of PIXOMAR's work from:
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Targeting Or Positioning: What Comes First. - November 30, 2014
- The Marketing Mix Revisited. - October 31, 2014
- The Suitability Of SROI To Assess Social Marketing Campaigns. - September 30, 2014
- How To Use Social Return On Investment (SROI) To Measure Marketing Effectiveness - August 31, 2014
- An Introduction To Intellectual Property - July 30, 2014