People generally hate change. A change to one’s daily routine can cause a level of anxiety. The level and length of this anxiety depends on the change being experience and the individual involved. The impact of change is similar whether it is involves an individual’s business or personal life.
This short video (3 minutes 16 seconds) looks at the impact of change to businesses. It portrays Dr Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’ adapted five stages of grief model and highlights what businesses should do to minimise the negative impact to business.
The picture used in this blog is an adaption of PIXOMAR's work from:
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Marketing On A Shoestring - April 22, 2013
- Wiggio: A Collaborative Innovation Network - April 15, 2013
- Apple and Blackberry team up to produce the Banana phone. - April 1, 2013
- Editing URL Shorteners - March 17, 2013
- The Marketing of Diabetes Health Education Courses - February 24, 2013