People generally hate change. A change to one’s daily routine can cause a level of anxiety. The level and length of this anxiety depends on the change being experience and the individual involved. The impact of change is similar whether it is involves an individual’s business or personal life.
This short video (3 minutes 16 seconds) looks at the impact of change to businesses. It portrays Dr Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’ adapted five stages of grief model and highlights what businesses should do to minimise the negative impact to business.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- APA Referencing Quiz - March 30, 2017
- The Law And Digital Marketing. - February 28, 2017
- Consumer Tribes and Social Media Marketing. - January 31, 2017
- How To Sell Your B2C Offering Globally Via e-Commerce (part II). - December 31, 2016
- How To Sell Your B2C Offering Globally Via e-Commerce (part I). - November 7, 2016