People generally hate change. A change to one’s daily routine can cause a level of anxiety. The level and length of this anxiety depends on the change being experience and the individual involved. The impact of change is similar whether it is involves an individual’s business or personal life.
This short video (3 minutes 16 seconds) looks at the impact of change to businesses. It portrays Dr Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’ adapted five stages of grief model and highlights what businesses should do to minimise the negative impact to business.
The picture used in this blog is an adaption of PIXOMAR's work from:
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Things to consider when designing a brand - March 31, 2014
- How To Analyse And Monitor Your Digital Marketing Platforms - February 28, 2014
- How to achieve an effective promotional mix - February 20, 2014
- Managing Social Media - January 27, 2014
- What is social media? - January 24, 2014