People generally hate change. A change to one’s daily routine can cause a level of anxiety. The level and length of this anxiety depends on the change being experience and the individual involved. The impact of change is similar whether it is involves an individual’s business or personal life.
This short video (3 minutes 16 seconds) looks at the impact of change to businesses. It portrays Dr Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’ adapted five stages of grief model and highlights what businesses should do to minimise the negative impact to business.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Apple Phishing Scam - September 23, 2016
- An Introduction To Relationship Marketing - August 31, 2016
- An analysis of Google Trends: Did the British public know what they were voting for? - June 29, 2016
- Managing the Electronic Word of Mouth Process. - May 31, 2016
- An Introduction to Digital Marketing Using the Extended Marketing Mix: Place, Process, People and Physical Evidence. - April 30, 2016