People generally hate change. A change to one’s daily routine can cause a level of anxiety. The level and length of this anxiety depends on the change being experience and the individual involved. The impact of change is similar whether it is involves an individual’s business or personal life.
This short video (3 minutes 16 seconds) looks at the impact of change to businesses. It portrays Dr Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’ adapted five stages of grief model and highlights what businesses should do to minimise the negative impact to business.
The picture used in this blog is an adaption of PIXOMAR's work from:
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- An Introduction to Digital Marketing Using the Extended Marketing Mix: The Product. - January 31, 2016
- A Short History of the Marketing Mix (Video) - December 22, 2015
- Marketing – A Definition - November 22, 2015
- BT’s Poor Customer Service: A Case Study - October 31, 2015
- The Consumer Decision Process: The External Search And Purchasing Process. - September 29, 2015