People generally hate change. A change to one’s daily routine can cause a level of anxiety. The level and length of this anxiety depends on the change being experience and the individual involved. The impact of change is similar whether it is involves an individual’s business or personal life.
This short video (3 minutes 16 seconds) looks at the impact of change to businesses. It portrays Dr Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’ adapted five stages of grief model and highlights what businesses should do to minimise the negative impact to business.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019
- Social listening: procedures and practices. - February 24, 2019
- Gephi Statistics: Degree - January 25, 2019