E-Marketing is the practice of marketing which utilises the internet and any mobile electronic devices.
The key elements of E-Marketing are (but not limited to):
- Website development: brand or corporate brand.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Advertising (General, PPC and Geo Targeting).
- E-mail marketing.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Community development (Blogging, Forums and Co-creation).
- Mobile Opportunities (Text messaging, Apps and Bluetooth).
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019