Direct marketing is an activity where marketing materials are sent directly to a customer either existing or potential. It relates to any solicited and/or unsolicited contact made to in order to generate sales or raise awareness. It includes
- Direct mail
- E-mail marketing.
- Fax marketing.
- Text marketing.
- leaflet drops.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019