QR codes are Quick Response Codes that you can read with your smart phone. You would use it on printed collateral: adverts, banners, business cards, t-shirts, mugs! It is an ideal way for getting a message across to an individual. It could be a:
- Telephone Number.
- Virtual Business Card.
- SMS or Twitter message.
The list for use is in fact endless. Here are a few examples:
If you want to create your own QR codes here are a few sites I would recommend:
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019