Cause related marketing is a form of marketing that occurs when a brand or company team up with a charity or social enterprise to tackle a social, environmental or health issue. The brand or company will donate either resources or funding to the social issue.
The process should not be anonymous, the commercial company needs to highlight the fact that they are doing the cause related marketing to help differentiate it from their competitors.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019