This blog is the first in a series that demonstrates how to use Aurasma, the Augmented Reality platform. You will need to follow these instructions if you are also a student in one of my many lectures: most of my course slides will have an Aura associated with it allowing you to listen to the important elements of that part of the lecture. We start by getting you ready and able to use all the slides from Strategic Planet. All you need to do is follow the steps illustrated below.
Step by step guide.
Why don’t you now have a go, use the Aurasma app and hover over the image below and it will come to life with a short explanation about the slide (note, you need to follow the StrategicPlanet’s Channel in Aurasma for this to work).
Other articles you might find interesting:
- Wiggio: A Collaborative Innovation Network.
- Visually Optimise Your Websites and Adverts.
- Editing URL Shorteners.
- Using Twitter at Events.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019