This is the third in a series of articles giving you an Introduction to Digital Marketing using the extended marketing mix. This version focuses on the Promotion element of the marketing mix. There is a supplementary video that goes with the article:
The video provides you with an insight to the following area:
• E-mail marketing.
• Text Messaging.
• Bluetooth Messaging.
• QR Codes.
• Augmented Reality.
• Waiting Room Screen.
• Web Advertising.
• Social Media.
A key fact to consider is that there are strict regulations associated with contacting consumers. You need the approval of these individuals, you must also provide them with an ‘Opt Out’ facility.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019