This video series explains the basic formatting requirements for Gephi. At the end of the series you will know how to change the colours of the nodes and edges or create views in relation to the different criteria of the Social Network Analysis.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019