This vlog will introduce to the concept of statistics used in social network analysis. More specifically we will be looking at Gephi Statistics and its link to a node’s degree (Gephi Statistics: Degree). This is a first in a series of vlogs that will give the viewer an overview of the concept of statistics used in social network analysis.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019
- Social listening: procedures and practices. - February 24, 2019