This video blog is from a recent presentation I gave at the Social Media in the pharmaceutical industry conference in January. It focused on social listening: procedures and practices. The topics covered were: what is social listening; platforms available; ethical and legal implications; example outputs and the internal/external structures to adopt. A copy of the slides can be found here: Social Listening SMI SP.
I have to apologise for the quality of the sound, there is some background interference.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Developing Semi-Structured Interview Questions: An Inductive Approach. - April 9, 2020
- Developing Semi-Structured Interview Questions: A Deductive Approach - April 9, 2020
- Calculating the time it will take to do semi-structured the interviews - April 8, 2020
- How to develop a set of questions for a semi-structured interview: academic and commercial differences. - April 8, 2020
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019