This video blog is from a recent presentation I gave at the Social Media in the pharmaceutical industry conference in January. It focused on social listening: procedures and practices. The topics covered were: what is social listening; platforms available; ethical and legal implications; example outputs and the internal/external structures to adopt. A copy of the slides can be found here: Social Listening SMI SP.
I have to apologise for the quality of the sound, there is some background interference.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019