In today’s blog, I am going to show you how to create a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL. NodeXL is a template for Microsoft® Excel® (2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016) on Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) that lets you enter a network edge list into a workbook, click a button, see a network graph, and get a detailed summary report, all in the familiar environment of the Excel® spreadsheet application. There is a Pro and basic version, details can be found here: www.nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Registration.aspx .
NodeXL allows you to carry out social listening which, at the strategic level, is the process that allows you to track and analyse conversations on social media about your brand, sector and/or competition. At the tactical level, you will need to have an ability to respond/react to conversations targeting your brand. The best thing about NodeXL is its ability to present data in a visual format, clustering conversations in boxes. The following video explains how you can do this. I also describe how you can identify potential influencers through the process.
If you have any questions or comments then please get in touch.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Identifying Influencers Using the Pagerank Analysis. - September 30, 2019
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019
- Social listening: procedures and practices. - February 24, 2019