This vlog will introduce to the concept of statistics used in social network analysis. More specifically we will be looking at Gephi Statistics and its link to a node’s degree (Gephi Statistics: Degree). This is a first in a series of vlogs that will give the viewer an overview of the concept of statistics used in social network analysis.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Developing Semi-Structured Interview Questions: An Inductive Approach. - April 9, 2020
- Developing Semi-Structured Interview Questions: A Deductive Approach - April 9, 2020
- Calculating the time it will take to do semi-structured the interviews - April 8, 2020
- How to develop a set of questions for a semi-structured interview: academic and commercial differences. - April 8, 2020
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019