In today’s blog, I am going to show you how to create a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL. NodeXL is a template for Microsoft® Excel® (2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016) on Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) that lets you enter a network edge list into a workbook, click a button, see a network graph, and get a detailed summary report, all in the familiar environment of the Excel® spreadsheet application. There is a Pro and basic version, details can be found here: www.nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Registration.aspx .
NodeXL allows you to carry out social listening which, at the strategic level, is the process that allows you to track and analyse conversations on social media about your brand, sector and/or competition. At the tactical level, you will need to have an ability to respond/react to conversations targeting your brand. The best thing about NodeXL is its ability to present data in a visual format, clustering conversations in boxes. The following video explains how you can do this. I also describe how you can identify potential influencers through the process.
If you have any questions or comments then please get in touch.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Developing Semi-Structured Interview Questions: An Inductive Approach. - April 9, 2020
- Developing Semi-Structured Interview Questions: A Deductive Approach - April 9, 2020
- Calculating the time it will take to do semi-structured the interviews - April 8, 2020
- How to develop a set of questions for a semi-structured interview: academic and commercial differences. - April 8, 2020
- How a Page Rank is calculated in Gephi - December 31, 2019