This is a lecture I recently gave on understanding social marketing. The first point I need to make is that this not social media marketing but social cause marketing. It starts with a definition of the subject. It then tests your knowledge by asking a question about social marketing. There is a bit about the history, the categories and types of social marketing, but the bulk of the lecture focuses on the social marketing benchmark criteria and how it should be used.
The videos are broken into three parts:
If you are still struggling with the Marketing Theory of Exchange please look at this article: Marketing Theory of Exchange.
Here is the interactive presentation:
Click on the center to start the presentation.
Other articles you might find interesting:
- What is Social Marketing?
- The Social Marketing Dilemma.
- Social Marketing – A Definition.
- Social Marketing Campaigns within the NHS.
Latest posts by Alan Shaw (see all)
- Understanding The Concepts of Eigenvector Centrality And Pagerank - July 13, 2019
- Creating a Group in a box Layout in NodeXL - April 11, 2019
- The Role of Social Media in the B2B Environment - March 17, 2019
- Social listening: procedures and practices. - February 24, 2019
- Gephi Statistics: Degree - January 25, 2019